Start Your Healthcare Career With Us
Why Choose California Career Institute
California Career Institute CCI is known for its exceptional education, delivered by dedicated and passionate experts in healthcare. A legacy that spans from when it was founded in 2009.
Vocational Nursing (VN) Program
Vocational nurses are professionals with the training to:
- Provide basic nursing care and medications.
- Act as a professional liaison in patient care and in supporting patients and their families.
- Maintain administrative records in collaboration with other medical staff.
California Career Institute offers accredited education in a college setting that helps students prepare for examinations to become Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN).
Associate Of Applied Science In Vocational Nursing (AASVN)
- Flexible Online Learning: Our cutting-edge, instructor-led online format empowers you to
progress at your own pace without the constraints of scheduled classroom meetings. You can
conveniently arrange meetings or chat with your instructor whenever needed.
- Transfer of Credit: Benefit from the flexibility of transferring up to 50% of your credit hours,
making your educational journey more efficient and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our 30-credit-hour program covers essential General Education
courses such as English, communication, psychology, sociology, and math, as well as vital pre-
nursing subjects including anatomy, physiology, and microbiology.
- Fast Track Your Education: Earn your AASVN degree in under a year and become a more
versatile healthcare professional.
- Accredited & Approved: Our program is accredited by ACCET and approved by BPPE, ensuring a
high-quality education that you can trust.
Why Choose CCI's Medical Assistant Program?
- Hybrid-Online Format: Our program offers the convenience of online learning paired with practical, hands-on training. This dynamic approach allows you to balance your studies with your personal and professional commitments, preparing you for a seamless transition into the healthcare field.
- Less Than 10 Months: Our streamlined curriculum is designed to fast-track your education. You can complete our program in under 10 months, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to start your career as a Medical Assistant sooner.
- Financial Aid: At CCI, we believe that financial constraints should not limit your educational pursuits. We offer financial aid to those who qualify, making our program accessible and affordable.
- High-Quality Externships: Practical experience is paramount in healthcare. We provide high- quality externship opportunities at numerous locations, enabling you to apply your newfound knowledge in real-world settings and gain invaluable industry exposure.
- Job Placement Assistance: Your success is our priority. We offer comprehensive job placement assistance to help you secure employment after graduation.
Dental Assistant Program
Dental assistants offer support to dentists in numerous settings, providing help with:
- Dental procedures.
- X-rays and dental impressions.
- Administrative record keeping, patient outreach and support.
CCI’s program provides its students with the education and skillsets needed to help the students pursue a career in the dental industry.
Are You Healthcare Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the CCI “Healthcare Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness Score Now.
What a Medical Career Can Do for You
An education from our college can be your first step toward a medical career. As demand for
more medical and dental workers grows, early stage medical professionals are finding work in
numerous settings, including:
Whether you’re a high school student in pursuit of a healthcare career to build hands-on skills,
or a working professional interested in switching careers, CCI can help you tailor your education
to your healthcare training journey.
How CCI Can Help You
In pursuit of helping each student develop their abilities and enter the medical workforce, we at California Career Institute provide:
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET)
Join California Career Institute to Jump Start Your Journey Towards a Career in Healthcare Today
Are you ready to take the first step towards a career in healthcare? Fill out our contact form to find out which program will best fit your goals and begin your application