All your hard work will pay off at California Career Institute. As you complete our vocational nursing program, you’ll find lucrative employment in healthcare. Whether you’re helping the elderly in an assisted living facility or helping doctors and nurses in a hospital, you’ll feel a sense of pride and passion in the workplace like you never imagined possible.
CCI’s vocational nursing program fosters an environment of partnership to assist you with your career goals. Our mission is to aid you so you become a success story to yourself, to your family, and the community as a whole.
That being said, we’re also here for you after you finish your program as well. Our Career Services team is available to help you develop a qualified resume, portfolio, and prepare you for your future as a vocational nurse.
LVN Employment after Graduation
Vocational nursing inspires people. Our nurses take care of those in need and go on to achieve successful careers in nursing.
To learn more about the program, feel free to contact the number below and speak with our team of admissions specialists. Our staff is standing by to answer any and all questions you have with no commitment.
You can also complete the contact form to the right of the page and get the enrollment process started. Begin your journey to a new and fulfilling career!
Benefits of Being a Vocational Nurse
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Salary
- Job security (LVNs are Always in Demand)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Career Satisfaction
- Obtain Your Vocational Nursing Diploma in as Little as 12 Months
- Upon successful completion of our licensed vocational nursing program, students will be prepared for the National Licensing Examination.
- CCI’s VN program gives you the tools needed to become a qualified LVN that provides direct care to patients and their families.
To learn more about what an LVN does and how you can start helping the greater community with a rewarding new career, click for more information.